- What is the most visited site in London?
- What are the best ways to see the sights in London?
- What is the busiest place in London?
- Which is the best tourist attraction in London?
- Are there any free attractions to see in London?
- Where is the best place to stay in London?
- Are there any attractions in London that are closed?
What is the most visited site in London?
With around 1.43 million visitors, the Tate Modern was the most visited attraction in London in 2020. It was closely followed by the Natural History Museum in South Kensington with nearly 1.3 million visitors and the British Museum with around 1.28 million visitors.
What are the best ways to see the sights in London?
Here are a few top tips on sightseeing in London – the smart way.
- See London from the river.
- Everything is closer than you think.
- You see more from a bus than a Tube.
- Self-guided walking tours cost nothing.
- Comfy shoes and an Oyster card are essential.
- Sightseeing at night is fun.
- Get a different perspective from up high.
What is the busiest place in London?
London certainly doesn’t escape the crowds, and was recently tipped to become the world’s most visited city by the year’s end . The capital’s busiest spots include Buckingham Palace, Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus, Oxford Street, Madame Tussauds, the Tower of London and Covent Garden.
Which is the best tourist attraction in London?
The lastminute.com London Eye. Image courtesy of The lastminute.com London Eye. From the modern London Eye to the historic Tower of London, the top 10 tourist attractions in London are a must-see on any London sightseeing trip. Even better, many London landmarks are free to visit.
Are there any free attractions to see in London?
Even better, many London landmarks are free to visit, while others are available with discounted entry or special offers when using a London Pass. Use the London attractions map to find them all.
Where is the best place to stay in London?
Shoreditch is one of the trendiest areas of London having recently undergone extensive regeneration. It is now one of the hottest nightlife spots in the city and one of the coolest places to stay in London.
Are there any attractions in London that are closed?
Copyright: visitlondon.com/Jon Reid. The UK government has advised against all non-essential travel and instructed that people remain at home. Events have been cancelled. Attractions, restaurants, pubs, theatres, public spaces and other venues have temporarily closed, and public transport should only be used for essential journeys.