- Is there MoneyGram in Nepal?
- How can I contact MoneyGram?
- Where is MoneyGram headquarters?
- How can we receive money from MoneyGram?
- How can I send money to Nepal?
- Can I get a MoneyGram Refund?
- Is Western Union open in Nepal during lockdown?
- Are there any restrictions on using MoneyGram Nepal?
- Where do I Send my Money with Moneygram?
- Where can I send money in the world?
Is there MoneyGram in Nepal?
Financial Service in Kathmandu, Nepal.
How can I contact MoneyGram?
If you suspect fraud on a transaction that has not yet been received, please contact our Customer Care Center at 01-800-926-9400 in order to have the transaction cancelled immediately.
Where is MoneyGram headquarters?
Dallas, Texas, United States
MoneyGram International Inc/Headquarters
Locating the company’s headquarters in Dallas provides us with important access to agents, customers and the growing Latin America market, as well as multi-lingual employees with global experience,” added Patsley.
How can we receive money from MoneyGram?
How to receive money in person at a MoneyGram agent location in Pakistan
- Find a location. Find a MoneyGram agent location near you.
- Complete the form, if applicable. If required, complete a simple receive form entering the reference number given to you by the sender.
- Receive your funds.
How can I send money to Nepal?
The best ways to send money to Nepal
- Bank Transfer. Bank transfers are usually the cheapest option when it comes to funding your international money transfer with Wise.
- Debit Card. Paying for your transfer with a debit card is easy and fast.
- Credit Card.
Can I get a MoneyGram Refund?
Will I get my fee refunded? If you cancel within 30 minutes of payment, you will be issued a full refund. For cancellations made after 30 minutes and up to 180 days, you will be issued a refund for the send amount only, excluding fees.
Is Western Union open in Nepal during lockdown?
Western Union has started this service in collaboration with Annapurna Travels & Tours and Hulas Remittance. This service will enable customers to send and receive money through the comfort of their homes during the lockdown. The service will be available from 10 AM to 4 PM every day, only within Kathmandu Valley.
Are there any restrictions on using MoneyGram Nepal?
Please note that due to do COVID-19 related measures imposed in many countries, there could be restrictions imposed in our global agent network, such as reduced working hours, certain store closures or restrictions when handling cash. We encourage our consumers to use any of our account deposit options if possible.
Where do I Send my Money with Moneygram?
Save your loved ones time by sending money directly to their bank accounts at more than 400 banks around the world. With MoneyGram, your money gets where you need it, when you need it.
Where can I send money in the world?
MoneyGram offers convenient options for receiving money: cash pickup, to a bank account, or to a mobile wallet Our global network includes well-known retailers and businesses in over 200 countries and territories. Save your loved ones time by sending money directly to their bank accounts at more than 400 banks around the world.