How do you say sorry in Indian?
Most commonly, “sorry” in Hindi translation means क्षमा (ksamaa) or माफ़ी (maafii), and other similar words which you’ll be learning in this article. “To say sorry” meaning in Hindi is माफ़ी माँगना (maafii maangaNaa).
How do we say sorry?
1. My Apologies. My apologies is another word for “I’m sorry.” It’s rather formal, so it’s fine for business contexts. Commonly, people use it to decline an invitation or express regret at not being able to fulfill a request.
How do you say sorry in Bollywood?
Here is a list of best Hindi songs to apologise and make it up to your loved ones!
- Mei Koi Aisa Geet Gaun.
- Koi Haseena Jab Rooth Jaati.
- Mere Saamne Wali Khidki Mei.
- Dekho Rootha Na Karo.
- Jaanu meri jaan.
- Dadi amma maan jao.
- Achi Ji Mein Haari.
- Galti se mistake.
How do you apologize professionally?
The Elements of a Good Apology Letter
- Say you’re sorry. Not, “I’m sorry, but . . .” Just plain ol’ “I’m sorry.”
- Own the mistake. It’s important to show the wronged person that you’re willing to take responsibility for your actions.
- Describe what happened.
- Have a plan.
- Admit you were wrong.
- Ask for forgiveness.
How do you apologize indirectly?
Here are 15 ways to say “I’m sorry” to someone you love.
- I’m feeling defensive.
- I’m not talking to you like you are someone I love.
- I know I’m sounding angry, but I’m feeling extremely threatened.
- I know you’re feeling harassed.
- I’m afraid if I say I’m sorry, you’ll make everything my fault.
- I’m sorry.
How do you say I’m sorry in all languages?
How To Say ‘I’m Sorry’ In 10 Different Languages
- Spanish: Lo siento.
- French: Je suis désolé
- German: Es tut mir leid.
- Italian: Mi dispiace.
- Portuguese: Sinto muito.
- Russian: мне жаль (Mne zhal)
- Indonesian: Maaf.
- Swedish: Förlåt.
How do you apologize sweetly?
150 Sweet Sorry Text Messages
- I thought I was right, but now I know how wrong I was.
- After the kind of jerk I was toward you, I wouldn’t blame you if you didn’t want to talk to me for a while.
- I have hurt myself by hurting you.
- My love, you have every right to be upset with me.
- I’m sorry, sweetheart.
How do you say I’m sorry in a cute way?
Different Ways of Apologizing & Saying Sorry
- I apologize.
- I beg your pardon.
- I hope you can forgive me.
- I owe you an apology. I’m sorry.
- I sincerely apologize.
- I take responsibility, I’m sorry.
- I want to tell you how sorry I am.
- I was wrong. I’m sorry and I apologize.
How do you apologize but not say sorry?
Eight Ways to Apologize Without Saying “I’m Sorry”
- It’s unfortunate that…
- How sad for you that (this) happened…
- I sympathize with your situation/disappointment/frustration…
- What a shame that…
- Will you please forgive my insensitivity/error/indiscretion…
- I am completely at fault here, and I apologize…
How do you apologize formal?
- Please accept my apologies.
- I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to..
- (I’m) sorry. I didn’t realize the impact of…
- Please accept our deepest apologies for…
- Please accept my sincere apologies for…
- Please accept this as my formal apology for…
- Please allow me to apologize for…
- I would like to express my deep regrets for…
What’s the best way to say I’m Sorry?
Often the best way to end a fight is to admit you were wrong and apologize. If apologizing in English doesn’t work, or if you’re abroad, try saying “I’m sorry” in one of these languages. It could make a world of difference. 1. Spanish:Lo siento
Which is the correct way to say sorry in Arabic?
Arabic: أنا آسِف (anā āsif) However, learning these simple translations will only get you so far. For one thing, Americans tend to apologize a lot, and this doesn’t always come across as sincere in other languages and cultures.