- Which IP University is best for BBA?
- What is the fees of BBA in IP University?
- Is IP university good for B Tech?
- How can I get job after BBA?
- How many seats are there in BBA IP University?
- How many students appeared for IPU CET BBA 2020?
- Can I get admission in Ggsipu without entrance exam?
- Is Du better than IP?
- Is IP university better than SRM?
- Which type of BBA has highest salary?
- Which is the best BBA College of IP University?
- How much is the maximum and minimum salary after completing BBA?
- Which is BBA colleges gives best placements in India?
- Which is the best fee structure for IP University?
Which IP University is best for BBA?
Top IP University BBA Colleges
- Accman Business School.
- Army Institute of Management & Technology.
- Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Professional Studies.
- Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology.
- BM Institute of Engineering & Technology.
- Chanderprabhu Jain College Of Higher Studies & School of Law.
What is the fees of BBA in IP University?
GGSIP University course fees structure for BBA is INR 65,000 per annum….
|Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]||3 year(s)||1,26,000|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||2 year(s)||86,050|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]||3 year(s)||2,79,300|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||2 year(s)||1,06,000|
Is IP university good for B Tech?
in CSE program at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) , Delhi is good but I don’t think it is better than SRM Chennai B. Tech. Only few colleges affiliated to GGSIPU are good but still SRM Chennai is better. SRM University is one of the finest colleges in India.
How can I get job after BBA?
Here are your career options after BBA and jobs that you can explore:
- MBA. MBA is the best masters degree to take up after the completion of BBA.
- CA (Chartered Accountant)
- Government Jobs – SSC, Bank PO or Indian Railways.
- Start-Up / Entrepreneurship.
- Marketing, Sales, Finance Jobs.
- Hotel Management.
- Event Management.
How many seats are there in BBA IP University?
|S. No.||BBA Colleges affiliated to IPU||Intake / Seats for BBA|
|1||Maharaja Surajmal Institute, Janakpuri||379|
|2||Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies, Rohini||324|
|3||Vivekanand Institute of Professional Studies, Pitampura||324|
|4||Jagannath International Management School, Vasant Kunj||162|
How many students appeared for IPU CET BBA 2020?
Hello, Approx. ~30k students have applied for IPU CET(BBA) this year.
Can I get admission in Ggsipu without entrance exam?
Ineligible candidates will not be offered admission. Students must have passed class 12 or equivalent exam with at least 55% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Students must have a valid score in JEE Main Paper 1 conducted by NTA.
Is Du better than IP?
Delhi University is the best university in the country and is much better than ipu in all terms. It gives a lot more exposure and opportunities to the students. Also the faculty is well experienced and helpful. Delhi University is also the most popular university.
Is IP university better than SRM?
Answer. SRM is better than IPU top colleges like MAIT,BVCOE,MSIT, for CSE branch of study. colleges like MAIT,BVCOE,MSIT etc. For all of these reasons SRM is better than IPU colleges for CSE branch of study.
Which type of BBA has highest salary?
BBA in Management BBA in management specialization will get you a job in management, and managers are the highest paid professionals in a company, so, you can expect a good salary.
Which is the best BBA College of IP University?
Yet IP University has managed to grow some of the Top BBA colleges under its umbrella. Fee : 75,000 per year. All these Top BBA colleges of IP University have a quite similar fee structure, yet some of them are ahead of each other due to reasons like better faculty, better placements, better infrastructure etc.
How much is the maximum and minimum salary after completing BBA?
After completion of BBA course, in jobs, you will not be offered good salaries. An average student will get a salary between 8000-18000. Moreover, the job opportunities are not too high. You are going to get lower level job designations. You will be given hard core work to finish. The first year of MBA course will be common for all the candidates.
Which is BBA colleges gives best placements in India?
BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. This is a 3 year commerce related course being offered by number of universities in India. Soon after the completion of BBA course, you will be having 2 career options. -Getting into Post Graduation. -Looking for job opportunity.
Which is the best fee structure for IP University?
Students, before taking admission in BCOM/ BBA/ BCA/ MBA/ BED/ MCA/ LLB/ MBBS or any other course should have the entire information about Indraprastha University and IP University Delhi Fee Structure details. Soon they will be able to apply for IP University Admissions through online mode which is only possible through its official website only.